Open position: Security Specialist
Are you technically talented and passionate about cyber security?
Join us to expand our team of Security Specialists in the technical security domain.
Your role will involve a range of exciting activities:
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Threat and Risk Assessments
- Secure Code Reviews
Learn more about our services here.
What we offer
We offer work at a truly technical security consultancy with an opportunity to learn. When you join us you invest in us and we in you. You pick your own IT equipment, you have an annual learning budget and you are also encouraged to participate in the security community and conduct research projects. We offer bonus programs, health insurance, pensions and other benefits.
As a company we believe in transparency and working as a team as this helps us deliver at the highest level towards our customers and partners.
- You are able to work in large and varying technical environments
- You like to work both in teams and on your own
- You are comfortable with taking leadership and mentoring
- You can present technical topics to a non-technical audience
- You are able to automate work using scripts
- You like varying and challenging assignments
Qualifications and expertise
- Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Linux/Windows servers, OpenStack.
- Scripting: Proficient in bash, Python, PowerShell, Ansible, etc.
- Security Knowledge: Deep understanding of PKI/X.509, TLS, TCP/SCTP/UDP, routing, switching protocols, HTTP/REST APIs.
- Advanced Skills: Expertise in computer networks, adapting exploits, conducting vulnerability scans and security assessments for web/mobile applications and infrastructure. Proficiency in WireShark, tcpdump, and Burp Suite.
Apply now (firstname.lastname@example.org) and join our team of technical Security Specialists.
Interviews will be conducted throughout the recruitment process. We look forward to hearing from you!